Our new mission. To have fun with old ads, and look at America in years past.

<

Sunday, August 17, 2003

CURSES!
The block that won't quit.
BUT..first things first.

Blackout- Now they say the problem started somewhere in Ohio. Okay. possibly getting more plausible. I'll stay tuned.

Vid projects. I completed one, and am trying to come up with ideas for more! It's a trip to goodwill and/or Spencers for me, my friends! I need costumery. Sure. A chipmunk suit was fun, but I need MORE..eye catching..character creating stuff!

I had an incredibly productive weekend! Paige and I redid the great room. We brought the futon back home, where it belongs and rearranged a few things. It looks better than it has in quite some time! We also got a used SUV. a '96 Rodeo. It's got a couple of warning lights on, but seems to drive fine. We'll have it looked at soon, I'm sure.

I hope this will be a creative week for me. I have so much I want to do. Have pics developed, get stuff, and start a new production! It's kind of tough being the entire creative entity. Thank goodness I have Paige to bounce things off of and give me ideas.Now to do something with it.

Anybody wanna buy a camera?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home