Our new mission. To have fun with old ads, and look at America in years past.

<

Thursday, August 14, 2003

Ahh..
It's after 4 pm, my work week is done, Dave Attell is playing on my 'puter. All is well. It never occurred to me that I might actually want to plan one of my Friday shows. I normally grab discs, load 'em up and head on in. I do like having the option to play what I want, but I know that I ALWAYS leave something behind. It's tough creating a truly varied show. While I don't mind some repetition, I try to make every show a little different. I might have to dig around the station library tonight to see what looks good.

Wow. Thought I'd have a lot in me this afternoon, but I guess not!

For those of you who live in Cali, vote Coleman! Yep! Our li'l friend Gary Coleman is in the race of 130+ people who want to be California's governor! How'd you like to be working for the news THAT night?! The Daily show had a great rundown of the issue last night. Apparantly they created a new random alphabet. For example it's now R W Q X M L P A and so on.. Apparantly, they create a list of candidates and put them in order using this system. THEN. starting in the 2nd districd, the name on top goes to the bottom and so on and so forth etc.. you know..

Ought to be interesting..

The heat is back. tipped 90 degrees again.

No deep thoughts just now. Two heavy days of work does that to a guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home