Our new mission. To have fun with old ads, and look at America in years past.

<

Friday, July 25, 2003

Well, the show this morning certainly wasn't the best I've ever done, but there is one positive that came out of it! Apparantly a listener stuck with me for the WHOLE 3 hours, more or less. Surprising, given that Bruce was on vacation and the sub played a mix of crap and mess. Nothing like going into the station and hearing F this and F that.. Cursing for the sake of cursing is not music, nor is it art. For those unfamiliar with me, the show I speak of is Howling at the Moon, which airs every other Friday. I've done it and loved it for a couple of months now! Last time out was my all vinyl show. This wasn't that, but something different. Anyway, back to the listener. They turned me onto this group. Sadly, there is so much material they have put out that I don't know if I will be able to work on a decent collection. I'll have to start, though. If I can at least find one for the next show, that'll be a start.
Now for a sunny HOT weekend, and a day of dressing a friend up in a Chipmunk suit for my own personal amusement. Ain't life grand?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home