Our new mission. To have fun with old ads, and look at America in years past.

<

Monday, July 07, 2003

Mind's Ear Audio Productions Ahh... one of my crowning achievements. I hope to do more of this in the future..

Random thoughts for the day:
How STUPID is the dork in office when he talks about the Iraqi opposition and says "BRING 'EM ON!"

--Fatboy slim mixes RULE!!

--The Hulk is a hulk of a flop. Good taste lives.

--The joy of the net. In the past year, I have made contact with old friends from WAY back.. like 20 years ago back. It's nice to be remembered, but nicer to be fondly remembered. Even nicer to be fondled and remembered! Woo woo!

--Things are getting back to normal. It took a month, but it's getting there.

--Love your parents. They love you.

--I love my dogs.

--Loose lips sink ships.

--Life is what you make it.

--You're only as old as you feel.

Okay..enough rambling.

peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home