Our new mission. To have fun with old ads, and look at America in years past.

<

Thursday, July 10, 2003

THE. BEST. COMMERCIAL. EVER. Needless to say, you'll never find this on TV! If you watch it a couple of times, you'll notice that something starts in the same condition it ends in!

In a little over 24 hours I may or may not be hobnobbing with some of the folks I went to school with once upon a time. Through sheer luck, I found out about a reunion which includes those of us who went to school in the area all our lives, but tragically moved before we could graduate. I went to school in Urbana from 4th grade through 10th, so I think that counts. BUT.. I got hold of one of my buds, and may spend a lot of time with him, if possible!
Aaaand.. the wife drives up, home from work! Have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home