Our new mission. To have fun with old ads, and look at America in years past.

<

Saturday, November 01, 2003

How sad. Two weeks between posts? Dreadful. I'll try to do better. I promise.
Latest news-- just did a short film for a local production put on the the BPP (Bloomington PLaywright productions). I'm VERY happy! It came out well, and I got my name in print again! (You have to start somewhere!)

I am in the process of writing a short piece for their CHristmas show, and right now I don't care about correcting some of my typos!

I also have another project I am working on. I really do need to do more writing in general. Submitting it would be even better! I had a few pieces worked up for Mad Magazine, but have received nothing but rejections. I need to find out what my other options are. If nothing else, I can certainly tweak those ideas and re-submit them somewhere.

In other news, the holidays are fast approaching, and I'm down another relative. After many health issues recently, my grandmother died. I am currently visiting my grandfather, who seems to be doing okay. I enjoy getting back to Champaign/Urbana, just not always under these circumstances. I hope to get out and about for a bit today. I would like to do some Christmas shopping and see an old friend or two. I'll have to see how things work out.

Hope your Halloween was dandy! I think I put on a pretty good Halloween show at FHB early yesterday morn'. Now to work on the Christmas show!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home