Our new mission. To have fun with old ads, and look at America in years past.

<

Friday, January 02, 2009


The horror. The horror. Since I skipped New Years Day, I thought I would start the new year the next day on a rather extraordinary note. I have a rather strong stomach, but even I had to go "EEWWWWW" after reading what this ad had to say. I mean, why wouldn't a girl want to swim at that time of the------OH! Ick! Ick! Ick! Ick! Ick!
Click on the picture for a larger version. To add insult to injury, in the little box, the last item is "no odor". I guess there's something to be said for the soft sell.

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home