Our new mission. To have fun with old ads, and look at America in years past.

<

Wednesday, December 31, 2008



Oh my. Oh my oh my! I worked long and hard to find the proper note upon which to end the year. After browsing, perusing, and studying my current collection, I decided on this little gem. The Waldorf is long gone, even though Scott is still around. What that would seem to mean is that the recommendation of a toilet paper by a child too young to use it just doesn't work. I am a bit concerned about this ad for a number of reasons, though. This child appears to be making a great effort to recommend this product to his mother. Had he taken the time to potty train himself? How long has he been talking? Are his parents about to be sued for child neglect? I'm telling you, Mother- It's Wonderful! Mother? Mother! Listen to me, damn you! This toilet paper is wonderful! Don't you see? Look as I wipe my little bottom! Mother! Look here, mother!Blast!
Hm. Apparently all talking babies sound like Stewie Griffin. Whoda thunkit?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home