Our new mission. To have fun with old ads, and look at America in years past.

<

Sunday, October 10, 2004

gigglechick.com : v.26

So.. is it sort of a vicious circle sort of thing to have a link to ANOTHER blog? Not in this case. No one reads mine! This one even got a little mention on MSNBC, apparantly, which caused the webmistress to exclaim "HOLY SHIT!"

No, I'm not paraphrasing. That's an actual quote. I think. I don't remember too well these days.

Hopefully soon I can put up some samples of my latest project. Not doing so much of the radio stuff lately, but I AM trying to put together a rather smarmy and cooleroo retro ad site. The way it's going, the page design may be the easy part!
(Of course I SAY that now... just wait til I actually try.. blah!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home