Our new mission. To have fun with old ads, and look at America in years past.

<

Friday, October 08, 2004

BLATANT PLUG ALERT!!!

Let me start off by saying I have absolutely NOTHING to gain from this, except for the feeling of a job well done.

There is a TREMENDOUS italian restaurant ( I can never remember how to spell that damn word) in Indianapolis called Italian Gardens. It's at 8336 E. Washington, and it may very well be the BEST italian food you'll ever have in your life. It's a little hole in the wall that serves lasagna the size of... well... it's huge! Normally being someone with a rather hearty appetite, I could only finish off about half of this thing. It was full of all the good stuff you'd expect, no skimping!

My wife and I went for our anniversary dinner.. or just as part of our getaway in Indianapolis. Just due to the fact that I've forgotten, I'm probably going to be due for an ass kicking when she reads this!

Anyway, if you are in the area and want to try this place, I strongly encourage you to do so! You will LOVE it! I've already given you the address, so a little mapquest should do the trick, eh?

Random thoughts for the day--
If Bush is re-elected, we deserve what we get.

Why isn't anybody named Rusty, Clyde, Sam, or Clem? (Thanks to Pickles the comic strip)

What the hell happened to all the rain? It's been dry as a bone here for months!

William Shatner has a new CD out. Proof that he "gets it"!

Will I ever get to see Blue Man Group again? If I only get to see them once in my life, which I have, that's still enough memories to last a lifetime!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home