Our new mission. To have fun with old ads, and look at America in years past.

<

Thursday, October 07, 2004

I know you're probably used to really cool web pages, or really important topics on here, but I must take a moment to digress into the wonderful world known as reality television.

I've just finished watching the latest installment of The Apprentice 2. I fell in love with the first series and was really looking forward to the sequel.

I gotta tell ya. I poo poo-ed it at first, but the Donald is making some baaaaad decisions. The fact of the matter is that one group is composed of a bunch of petty bitchy women and in some cases the wrong people are being fired.

Ah well. It's only TV.

BTW, in case you've been living in a box lately, our beloved Rodney Dangerfield just passed away at the ripe old age of 82. We already miss ya, Rod!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home