Our new mission. To have fun with old ads, and look at America in years past.

<

Thursday, February 19, 2004

Albeit a bit late, it occurred to me to put some additional information in my posts for anyone interested. Todays topic is IU basketball. It's been a disappointing season, to say the least. As many people did, I predicted a middle of the pack finish for the Hoosiers, and if they were lucky, an NIT bid. Unless they find a way to win the big ten tournament, it looks like it shall be so.
As producer of Sports Dawgs on WFHB I have made it my duty to learn more about the Hoosiers by attending practices and Q&A sessions. I have started with basketball, but will possibly do baseball, and definitely football later in the year.
Even though they had a close loss to Minnesota, Coach Davis likes what he is getting out of this team, and for now, I have to agree. There was hustle and effort, which often goes missing. They play at 8pm agains Ohio State, and it's a home game. I like their chances, even with Kline out and Moye a question mark.
I would go on, but my oven is beeping and my pizza is ready! Check out some of the new links being added at the left. Nothing special, but it's a start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home