Our new mission. To have fun with old ads, and look at America in years past.

<

Friday, April 15, 2005

Gina writes again!

Okay.

So Gina is this crazy longtime friend of mine who I met online AGES ago. It seems like ages anyway.

To be clear, I mean the time is crazy, not the girl.

Dig?

So anyway, and I am hoping she reads this, I used to chat with her once in a blue moon. She was great!

I like to think that through the course of my life I have met just the right person at just the right time, thereby proving that life is no accident, although it is still a bit of a cosmic joke on all of us. She is on my extraordinarily short list of people who fall into that category.

In the hopes that she IS actually reading this, a quick THANK YOU G must be said. She rocks. Check out her blog, but bring a drink. The girl can type.

I actually have some copies of some pieces she was writing but have never received permission to share them, so they sit in a folder for my eyes only.

Sorry. The ADD seems to be kicking in.

Anyway, She's one of those cool people who I have gotten to know online (as much as you can, I suppose) and haven't heard from in a long time. Such is the side effect of technology, I suppose. You meet people in this cyber realm and move on as life grabs you and pulls you kicking and screaming into your next adventure. Friends come and go, but I like to remind people that when I'm your friend, I'm your friend for life. Deal with it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

Was it Rob Brezny's website? I left a rather odd thought that you commented on, and it just snowballed from there, I believe! A better snowball there never was!

11:27 AM

 
Blogger Adam said...

Oh, crimony. You would ask me to remember it! You always had a better recollection of the post than I did! I can't remember the forum.. it had something to do with telling a lie or something.. I think I said something to the effect of "This is your lord god and I'm going to send Penguins over Pittsburgh" or something like that.
And when were you ever a snob? Discuss.

3:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home