Our new mission. To have fun with old ads, and look at America in years past.

<

Thursday, June 10, 2004

The Neil Rogers Show
Not much of a reason for choosing this specific page this time. I happened to catch a little comment regarding Michael Powell. Apparantly he has not been attending meetings regarding local decency standards.
In other news, I had a rather random thought. My wife came home with some DVD's. You can get old movies for under 10 bucks. You can get recent releases for 10-15 bucks.
Somehow, the audio industry doesn't understand. They charge 15 bucks for everything, with some occasional bargain binning.
I don't know if I can handle any massive deep thoughts right now. It's almost 10 pm and I have a show to do in a few hours!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home