Our new mission. To have fun with old ads, and look at America in years past.

<

Monday, January 26, 2004

Urgh. It's official. I am totally fed up with Bob and Tom. They've taken what was once a fairly humorous show and turned it into a pretty big piece of crap. I don't know if it's clear channel talking or their own political ignorance, but dumping on so many people while completely ignoring and even praising the idiot in office gets REAL OLD. If you're going to be an offender, be an equal opportunity offender. I guess old Rush must be slipping them a little something under the table to trash all Democrats.

Have you seen it? The good old Mars Rover has landed and is sending back pics! I haven't seen them myself, but plan on doing some searching soon.

Admittedly, I don't have a lot to say today. I guess I just wanted to vent for a moment.

--Finally had our first storm of the winter! 5-6 inches of snow with more to come! Woo HOO!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home