Our new mission. To have fun with old ads, and look at America in years past.

<

Sunday, September 04, 2005

NO NEWS on Hurricane Katrina here.

With that out of the way, I can get to the business at hand. New review! But first, a little shoutout to the person who left a comment about The Cubby Creatures. Thanks! I don't dance, but Wallet would make me dance as well. Music has a much different effect on me. It inspires me. It moves me. It brings me "up". Some of my more often listened to people/groups are--

Frank Zappa
The Beatles
Gorillaz
Black Eyed Peas


Those are probably the specific ones I can name without just listing genres and stuff.

Anyway, today the disc is Le Fun by The Tah Dahs.

Le Fun is Le Correct! This isn't bubblegum pop by any stretch of the imagination. It is fun, interesting, lyrics driven pop that is very rewarding if you take the time to listen to the lyrics. They are simple yet thoughtful. They are fun without being over the top. Nothing stands out as a hit single, but there are some catchy tunes on this disc. I would definitely like to hear a future release from these guys. ---Grade --A

My picks on this disc are--

Alcoholic
Why'd it take so long for you to fall in love with me
New York
The Clap

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home