Our new mission. To have fun with old ads, and look at America in years past.

<

Tuesday, April 15, 2003

April 15, 2003
So it begins.

Having surfed the internet for many years now, somehow I wound up here. I don't know exactly how. My name is Adam, and I live in Bloomington Indiana. I am an aspiring artist/voice actor/writer, etc... Fortunately, I am getting the chance to put some of my talents to use. I produce the weekly Sports Dawgs on WFHB, and host the A Train every other Friday morning from 3-6 AM. Life is good. It is now about 9:30 pm, and almost my beddy bye time. If you are interested in checking out some sites that make you think and/or laugh, check these out..

The Agonist!
The City... By Derf!
Everyone could use a good farking!
Wesley Crusher himself! Well worth reading!

I'd certainly love to hear comments from anyone on almost anything. That having been said, let me lay down a few opinions to start.

The war is SO wrong.
Bush is a warmongering right wing puppet.
Jeeps are the BEST!
and, fittingly, Monkeys ARE funny. I'll tell you the story sometime.

A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home